Sunday, June 26, 2011
Blog 2
After going outside, I first saw birds, cumulus white clouds, and a bright blue sky. I also saw cars passing. I felt the warm sticky air on my skin and noticed across the sky, it beginning to get dark. The sky looked like it gathered its clouds in one group. I could tell it was about to rain. The wind was blowing and the smell of rain was also in the air. I even noticed a couple squirrels chasing each other down the tree across from my house! I saw an owls nest in my neighbors backyard with the stakes around it. The tree nearby felt warm and rough. The more I looked up at the sky, the more I saw gray clouds forming. A few minutes after coming inside, it eventually poured rain for the rest of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment