Monday, June 20, 2011
Blog 1
My name is Ashleigh and I recently graduated from Island Coast High School in Cape Coral, Florida.I don't have a favorite color but I do love to dance. I was captain and choreographer of my high school's dance team for 3 consecutive years. I also played volleyball my freshman year. I did track and field my sophomore year so I guess you can say I like to try different things out. People have told me before that I can be friendly and outgoing and I most definitely agree! I love music and usually in my free time that's what I'm listening to. I use to play the piano when I was younger but stopped before I was a teenager. I used to be into learning how to play the guitar and violin, but never took classes to learn. I'm always up for trying new things !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment